Just a brief update on the following for 2024:
As you are aware, the re-grading for u8’s to u11’ Boys & all Girls Divisions are currently been processed. We received up to 800 Surveys so thank you to all for forwarding them on.
The U11 Boys and all Girls ‘Draft Divisions’are now complete & are available to view. The u8’s/u9’s/u10’s Boys re-grading are currently been processed & will be completed over the next week & once complete, we will let clubs know the ‘Re-Graded Divisions’ are available under your ‘Club’ on Sportlomo. For all re-graded Divisions, clubs have until SUNDAY 7th Jan 2024 at 6pm to submit any requests for changes e.g. In case you are missing a team etc. For those requests, you must only contact the relevant DDSL Fixture Secretaries who will agree/disagree to any changes/additions. For the Divisions already re-graded….u11 Boys Please contact Conor Wakely & for all the Girls Divisions, please contact Zoe Poole. See attached list of DDSL Fix Sec.
Please note that any new teams must be registered as normal. This ‘Portal’ will be opened in early Jan 2024 for registration however please e-mail the relevant DDSL Fixture Secretaries with any new teams so they can be included in the Re-grading for Boys U8’s to U11’s Boys & all Girls Divisions. The fee for new teams for the 2nd half of the season will be 50% of the full fee but players must pay the Euro 30.00 upon registration.
All players playing in the DDSL must be registered & fee paid otherwise they are not permitted to play & their insurance will not be valid.
U7’s NEW LEAGUE
As you are aware there will be a new u7 League for Boys & Girls beginning in earlier February 2024. The new ‘Portal’ for u7’s will be available from earlier January 2024. In the meantime, all new teams must be forwarded to ‘email@example.com‘ for the Boys & firstname.lastname@example.org for the Girls. There will be ‘No Fees’ for the new u7’s teams or the new players. However, the players must register on Sportlomo as this will be required for Insurance purposes.
NEW RE-REGISTRATION OF PLAYERS
The FAI have confirmed the ‘Re-Registration Dates’ for all DDSL Players looking to move clubs will be from the 1st Jan 2024 to the 28th Jan 2024. The procedure for the ‘Re-Registration /Transfer’ for the players is for the club where the player is due to move to …to follow the guidance below.
- The club must e-mail email@example.com to confirm they are happy to accept the new player. Please include the players details i.e.NAME/DOB/MEMBERSHIP NUMBER FROM SPORTLOMO SYSTEM/CURRENT CLUB.
- The club must also include the players ‘Current Club’ in the e-mail to the Club Secretary so they are aware of the player leaving their club.
- For the ‘Current Clubs’ if clubs have any issues with the ‘Re-Registering of their players….they have 7 days to advise DDSL of their objections. But once we receive a re-registration e-mail from the club accepting the new player, the player will be entitled to play for their new club after 24 hrs of the registration been received.
- Players must be registered at least 24 hours before the kick off time of the first game he/she will play for the new team & only registered to play from the 1st Jan 2024
- Once the Re-Registration of the player is received by the DDSL, it will be recorded & processed by ADMIN DDSL & Sportlomo from the 1st Jan 2024.
SFAI DRAW for DDSL TEAMS
The draw for the BOYS/GIRLS 32 Draw’ for SFAI CUPS/TROPHY took place on 22ndDec 2023 & the fixtures should now be up on the SFAI Web Site.
We still have a number of SFAI O/S games but there are some games which may have taken place & we do not have these results. If there are any O/S SFAI please e-mail them ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org & copy me at email@example.com so we can update our Cups & notify the SFAI
Any O/S League results or incorrect results, please e-mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org so everything will be in order for the 2nd half of the season.
MONTHLY NEWLETTER/NEW UPDATED DDSL WEB SITE
The Dec edition of the DDSL ‘Monthly Newsletter’ was forwarded to all clubs & is now also on the DDSL New Updated Web page. Worth having a look at the new DDSL Web Site as it looks very well & has a lot of important information included.
On behalf of all in the DDSL Happy New Year & enjoy the break.